Turn Your Creativity ON
Grow your creativity and learn to trust your intuition – both in the studio and in life. Our classes and retreats bust through creative blocks by offering a safe container with abundant time, space, and tools to let go of perfection and control, access your creative side and just let go!
Each class is brimming with inspirational teachings, relaxation exercises, basic painting instruction, and time for hands-on spontaneous art-making to help people relax and get inspired.
Participants are thrilled to shush their inner critic and simply enjoy the process like they could when they were younger. Here's what they've said:
- Boost creativity: "These classes unlock something that makes my creative writing more accessible.” – Jill A.
- Awaken inspiration: "After leaving, I was totally inspired. My creative side exploded and I'm going to the art supply store today!" - Jacque M.
- Strengthen intuition: “I’m not afraid of paint and canvas anymore. I can just let go and absolutely be in the flow of it.” – Ann H.
- Express freely: "Each time I go, something else in me loosens." – J.H.
- Illuminate inner wisdom: "PYGO allowed me to find the "Real Penny" again." - Penny T.
Most people would love to tap into their creativity on demand. We have all had times when we're wrestling with what seems to be an impossible problem, and then suddenly an "Aha!" came to our aid, presenting a perfect solution. Such Aha moments occur seemingly at random - often even long after you've finished hours of hard concentration. Whether dealing with work challenges or personal goals, wouldn't it be fantastic to be able to facilitate a "Eureka Moment" when you need one? PYGO! Classes offer amazingly useful intuitive tools and techniques that enable you to engage your creative side at will. Read More.
In each class, we focus is on the process instead of the product. The approach makes painting almost like dreaming - images and colors bubble up from within, expanding, taking shape, changing form, without any preconceived expectations. The benefits extend well beyond the time you are in the art studio, as you'll discover how to grow your flow in other areas of life. Learn more about the benefits of intuitive expression.
LivinInCyn recently interviewed
PYGO! Founder Montine Blank:
Tapping Creativity to Help Others
Paint Your Guts Out!® classes and workshops have been delivered to hundreds of individuals, organizations, and private groups for personal growth and inspiration since 2001. Learn about Our Approach.
See our Latest eNewsletter